Linen Yarn, Milk Paint and Great Business Links!July 9, 2016 / byStacey / Categories : Feeds
I got such an overwhelmingly positive response to the Yarn & Craft Newsletter last week… thank you so much, everyone! You’re too sweet!
What I’m up to
- I just recorded an amazing interview with Marie Segares of the Creative Yarn Entrepreneur Podcast. I spilled all kinds of details about how I run my business, and it should be out in September. In the meantime, listen to her other episodes!
- I just bought some FolkArt Milk Paint to paint a stool I made in a woodshop class. I’m really liking it! I splurged on the finishing oil but skipped the specialty brushes they’re selling and am using my normal ones.
- I love iced coffee, and I cold brew it myself. I use this recipe from the Pioneer Woman.
- I’m still working on spring cleaning, and getting rid of a little shop inventory to make space for fall. I have a few sheep mugs for sale on Instagram, so grab one if you want it!
- I’ve been working on making some great e-books. One will be based off of this great blog series, the Ultimate Crochet Hook Review.
- Gale Zucker just posted some really great sheep photos.
- Do you read a pinch of yum? They post great recipes, but they also publish a super-interesting income report. Here is May’s.
- MochiMochiLand wrote a great tutorial on how to attach i-cord arms. So cute and fun!
- I love knitting with linen. French Press Knits shares her favorite summer tee.
- All Free Crochet has a roundup of 31 Basic Crochet Stitches… there are some great ones in there!
Let me hear from you!
Crafting slows down a bit in the summer… but don’t forget that it’s a great time to get ahead on your fall & holiday plans! Let me know what you’re working on!
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at FreshStitches
You may like
If you’ve seen the new Indiesew Fall/Winter Collection you know that our Tamarack Jacket pattern was included in this year’s Full Collection! I’ve only had time to sew up one piece from the collection so far aside from our jacket since I’ve been out of town, the Matcha Top, but I definitely want to sneak […]read more
HI DARLINGS! Happy Tuesday. Okay, I have had this dress sewn and hanging in my closet for what seems to be months. I had been dying to photograph it so this week I decided it was time. I am obsessed with this dress, it’s a VOGUE VINTAGE 2193 there are few on ETSY and it is […]read more