Call for testers and bloggers (or Instagrammers)March 24, 2017 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Categories : Feeds
1. Call for testers
In the few past years, I have been working with an amazing group of women: my pattern testers. I would like to expand my pool of testers a bit, so that all sizes keep being covered by enough testers.
So, would you like to become a StraightGrain pattern tester? This is what it involves:
– you become part of the permanent testers ‘pool’, and with each new pattern, you get invited to test
– you are part of the closed testers group on Facebook, where you share ideas, and support other testers
– at the end of each test round, you fill in the feedback form (in English or Dutch), and send a few pictures (on model) to me
– you don’t need to have a blog, and testing is not related to a blog tour. If you’d like to be part of a blog tour, please see call #2
Not sure if testing is your cup of tea? You’ll be a happy tester if you:
– you have girl between 0 and 13 years old whom you sew for
– you’re a sociable person, who is kind and supportive to the other testers, and likes interacting online
– you have a critical eye, either for language, sewing techniques, or both
– you have the time and energy to create a garment and provide detailed feedback within 10 days after receiving the pattern
Baby mama’s are currently largely missing in our group, so they are extra welcome to apply
Sign up here
2. Call for bloggers/IG’ers
I’ll admit it: I sometimes get lost a bit in the seemingly infinite supply of beautiful sewing blogs and IG accounts. I constantly come across jaw-dropping blogs and accounts, but somehow when time comes to invite people for blog tours, I’m too overwhelmed to find them all back.
Combine that with my shyness and my sheepishness about approaching people I don’t really know, and you’ll understand why I need an actual call like this to get some inspiration for the next time I’m inviting participants for blog tours or other events.
So the form below is actually a kind of BUG ME! form. If you have a blog or IG account, and you’d like me to bug you with invitations for tours etcetera, please fill it out
Sign up here
Thank you so much!
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at StraightGrain
You may like
Oops, I’m smiling too hard again! Trying one on over my dress.I planned to blog that I was the presenter for the Haute Couture Club of Chicago September 2017 meeting the day after; instead, I waiting nearly two weeks before attempting to say anything.&…read more