NavyMarch 30, 2017 / byAnh / Categories : Feeds
Making a packing list, checking it twice… We are so excited for our weeklong(!) upcoming getaway with the whole family (10 adults, 8 kids!). Should be chaotic and fun in the best way possible!
A few things I’ll be packing:
- in White: because nothing says sunshine and warm weather like a white leather bag
- in Black: because it’s my go-to swimsuit color, and this one is so classically beautiful
- in Color: because this splash of color is too beautiful to only wear for work – the shape is flirty enough for fun too!
- in Shade: because you can actually get too much sun, and these shades and this hat are a “requirement” (or so I said when I bought them, ha!)
- in the Sale Section: because I love picking up coverups in the sale section and this one will double as a Springtime blouse after a nice dry clean, post-getaway
Hope you’re having a great week so far and thank you for visiting!
Suede jacket – thanks to Worth New York (love! here | another short-sleeve suede jacket I’m lusting after here)
Trousers – thanks to Worth New York (here | also love this one in white)
Purse – thanks to Worth New York (here)
Sandals – Gucci (similar here in a lower heel for $140, and here for $100, or similar here for $275)
Earrings – Marni (here)
Lips – Chanel “Cassis” (here)
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at 9to5Chic
You may like
HI DARLINGS! Every summer we find ourselves seing with sheer, slipperry and hard to work with fabrics so I thought I would share an article we did for SEW SEW DEF MAGAZINE written by our amazing contributor ROSY PEÑA. If you have been afraid to work with sheer fabrics you will feel much more confident […]read more
Often we encounter needlepoint where all the areas of color are small and are scattered. This Rogue Needlepoint canvas is almost a poster child for this. The only areas that are a continuous single color are the words. While most of the colors are used in many places, none of the areas are large. This […]read more
On the last day of the Mimi G Sewing Conference, the entire group hit up LA’s Fashion District to fabric shop. Every city I’ve visited – New York, London, Paris, Atlanta, Miami, etc – does their fabric district differently. In some cities, fabric stores are concentrated in a few blocks or streets; in others, fabric…read more
Hi Readers! I am undoubtedly a dresses girl, but sometimes I want to throw on some slim-fitting jeans. The thing is, when I wear skinny jeans, I don’t want to pair them with a curve-hugging top, and instead want to opt for a longer looser fitting blouse that covers up my mid-section. Yep, I don’t…read more