NavyMarch 30, 2017 / byAnh / Categories : Feeds
Making a packing list, checking it twice… We are so excited for our weeklong(!) upcoming getaway with the whole family (10 adults, 8 kids!). Should be chaotic and fun in the best way possible!
A few things I’ll be packing:
- in White: because nothing says sunshine and warm weather like a white leather bag
- in Black: because it’s my go-to swimsuit color, and this one is so classically beautiful
- in Color: because this splash of color is too beautiful to only wear for work – the shape is flirty enough for fun too!
- in Shade: because you can actually get too much sun, and these shades and this hat are a “requirement” (or so I said when I bought them, ha!)
- in the Sale Section: because I love picking up coverups in the sale section and this one will double as a Springtime blouse after a nice dry clean, post-getaway
Hope you’re having a great week so far and thank you for visiting!
Suede jacket – thanks to Worth New York (love! here | another short-sleeve suede jacket I’m lusting after here)
Trousers – thanks to Worth New York (here | also love this one in white)
Purse – thanks to Worth New York (here)
Sandals – Gucci (similar here in a lower heel for $140, and here for $100, or similar here for $275)
Earrings – Marni (here)
Lips – Chanel “Cassis” (here)
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at 9to5Chic
You may like
HI DARLINGS! Wow, you guys went crazy over the blue velvet look I posted HERE. Instagram went bonkers, lol. Thank you, I am pretty sure every copy of that vintage pattern that was floating around the internet is now gone. Today I restyled the first version of that jacket that I made and posted HERE […]read more
If you’re like me, when you’re browsing Ravelry for a new pattern to knit, do you eye up the less popular patterns for purchase and wonder if they’re any good? Well, Marseille took a leap of faith on Anna Victoria’s…read more
For me, old techie that I am, the disconnect between needlepoint and information has always been a baffling one. In the tech world of my previous working life there was a saying: Information wants to be free. Now you can put many different interpretations on that, but one thing is true: information wants to be […]read more
The title says it all really. La Maison Victor magazine has just released its virgin version in English! This is exciting news and I can imagine not a small task to create an entirely english version of an already established sewing magazine. But they did and we are luckier for it! Just last year, I […]read more