UPCOMING GINGER JEANS WORKSHOPSMarch 23, 2017 / byHeather Lou / Categories : Feeds
This spring I’m excited about a few upcoming Ginger Jean workshops. These are always super fun for my students and I; nothing compares to learning a new skill in a supportive environment with other like-minded people. These workshops sell out quickly, although we still have a few spots left if you’d like to join us.
I will be cutting back on my travel teaching next year (it’s getting hard to leave so frequently with two dogs) so if you live near one of the following cities I hope to see you while I have the opportunity!
PINTUCK & PURL
April 29 & 30
May 27 & 28
- A meet and greet before class starts to get to know each other and have a glass of wine or sweet treat.
- An extensive focus on fitting. I individually fit each person at the beginning and end of class, and work with you to get a beautiful fitting pattern you can use forever. If this is what is holding you back from making the dreams of your jeans, I’m here for you!
- I make an entire pair of jeans from start to finish in each class, demonstrating each step while you watch and am on hand to answer any question you have, big or small.
- Whether you’re sewing on studio or personal machines, I help you troubleshoot any potential sewing or construction issues.
- You make new friends! Sewing can be a very isolating hobby, but getting together with people who share your passion in your hometown is a great way to find kindred spirits.
- Lots of snacks and pep talks.
- New skills and tips to apply to all your future sewing.
- A beautifully fitting pair of jeans you can walk out of class wearing.
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at Closet Case Patterns
You may like
Leah Duncan‘s Las Formas is one of my favorite fabrics ever. It’s voile, it’s colorful, it’s organic, and the two Las Formas skirts I made for my daughters last Summer are the items they have worn most in the past year. A few weeks ago, Norah tore her skirt, and was on the verge of […]read more
Good morning and happy Wednesday! Inadvertently continuing on with the “no shoulder” theme from Monday in today’s outfit – it’s hard to resist all of the cold-shoulder options right now. Hope you’re having a good week so far! *** Sweater – Milly (here | similar styles under $200 priced high to low: here, here and here) […]read more