Springtime WorkwearApril 17, 2017 / byAnh / Categories : Feeds
Time for a Springtime work wardrobe update! My classics are always on rotation, but adding just a few new pieces in the season’s freshest colors and shapes make it feel like I have a whole new wardrobe. Some of my favorites for the season include:
- The Pant: if you’re up for the looser, relaxed shape this season, the ones I’m wearing here from Nordstrom are a favorite. If not, I would go for a pair in a color that yells “Spring!” and I think these are just the ticket
- The Investment piece: if there were one coat I would invest in, and subsequently wear non-stop all season, it would be this silk trench. It’s elegant, work-appropriate and still very modern and “now.”
- The Workhorse: the one item that I will wear constantly is a silk blouse. My favorites are in the $200-price range, but in terms of cost per wear it always becomes one of the best buys of the year for me. This one is an essential.
- The Trend item: at $55 this trendy blouse with statement sleeves is a steal.
- The Flat: I couldn’t have imagined a more perfect springtime loafer myself, at $120 here.
What’s on your Spring wishlist?
Thanks for visiting and hope you have a wonderful start to your week!
Trousers – Vince at Nordstrom (here | similar color in a narrower leg style here, or here for under $100)
Blouse – Theory (similar here)
Trench – Sonia Rykiel (similar here for less, and LOVE this crop version for under $100)
Purse – Mark Cross (here in claret, a sweet berry color!)
Heels – Christian Louboutin (here | similar styles priced high to low: here, here and here)
Sunglasses – Linda Farrow thanks to Avenue32 (still available here)
Lips – Chanel Rouge Coco Gloss in “772 Epique ” (here)
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at 9to5Chic
You may like
PATTERN DETAILS This pattern is easy for beginners. It is includes 3 motif written descriptions , 3 motif charts, assambley diagrams for each size and diagram how to join motifs. The pattern is suitable for plus size women. Yarn: either 100% Cotton 4 ply Pattons 330m-361yds/100g or Tivoli Cruise 4 ply 100% cotton 339m/100g or […]read more
PATTERN DETAILS Pumpkin spice and everything nice! That’s how we feel about Autumn and all that is glorious about fall. So pour yourself a cup of hot tea, cozy up with your favorite blanket and stitch this fall-tastic pattern right on your mobile device or tablet via our GOGO Cross Stitch app! Download Nowread more
Gift wrap the best present for the people in your life. Download Nowread more