UPDATE! Madalynne x Simplicity 8228 KitsApril 15, 2017 / bymaddie / Categories : Feeds
You guys – errr… ladies – I’m absolutely shocked about the positive response from the release of my kits this past week.I listed 30 kits listed for preorder, hesitating to put up more as I wasn’t sure if folks would be interested. It was just a test to dip me toe into offering kits for my Simplicity patterns. It only took one day for all 30 to sell out. One day! Sheesh, I’m blushing!
As I scramble to restock my shop with more kits and variations, a few updates as well as questions for you:
- The kits ARE still available, but backordered to April 27th. There is a limited stock, and once I run out, I’m going to come out with a new color combo. So hop on over to the shop to purchase now!
- Don’t forget that there’s a tutorial for the 8228 panty! The kit comes with a special lace trim, and I demonstrate in the video how to attach it. This is not in the instructions that come with the pattern. If you purchase the tutorial, you can get a 10% discount on kit with the code TUTORIAL10
- International shipping IS available. For some reason, it was not showing up. Error is now fixed.
- The kits are for the Madalynne X Simlicity 8228, not the 8229. Also, the kits are not intended to be used for any of my free sewing patterns.
- Would you like the patterns to be included as well? The price of the kits would go up approximately $10.00 if so. I could offer kits with the patterns and kits without the patterns? What are your thoughts on this.
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at Madalynne
You may like
Surprise Watercolor Drawings are a fun way to paint! Kids can make their creations, give them to a friend, and watch as their friend uncovers the magic drawing using watercolor paint! We’ve partnered with Imperial Sugar to bring you this fun activity, featuring sugar glue that you can make at home! Surprise Watercolor Drawings…read more
PATTERN DETAILS I’m excited to share with you all this super easy tutorial for making easy felt animal masks. Plus you can find a free pattern for the four masks shown here. My kids loved them and had fun galloping around the house…I may have joined in the fun! Two of the patterns are woodland […]read more