UPDATE! Madalynne x Simplicity 8228 KitsApril 15, 2017 / bymaddie / Categories : Feeds
You guys – errr… ladies – I’m absolutely shocked about the positive response from the release of my kits this past week.I listed 30 kits listed for preorder, hesitating to put up more as I wasn’t sure if folks would be interested. It was just a test to dip me toe into offering kits for my Simplicity patterns. It only took one day for all 30 to sell out. One day! Sheesh, I’m blushing!
As I scramble to restock my shop with more kits and variations, a few updates as well as questions for you:
- The kits ARE still available, but backordered to April 27th. There is a limited stock, and once I run out, I’m going to come out with a new color combo. So hop on over to the shop to purchase now!
- Don’t forget that there’s a tutorial for the 8228 panty! The kit comes with a special lace trim, and I demonstrate in the video how to attach it. This is not in the instructions that come with the pattern. If you purchase the tutorial, you can get a 10% discount on kit with the code TUTORIAL10
- International shipping IS available. For some reason, it was not showing up. Error is now fixed.
- The kits are for the Madalynne X Simlicity 8228, not the 8229. Also, the kits are not intended to be used for any of my free sewing patterns.
- Would you like the patterns to be included as well? The price of the kits would go up approximately $10.00 if so. I could offer kits with the patterns and kits without the patterns? What are your thoughts on this.
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at Madalynne
You may like
Objective: Convert a pattern for woven, elastic-waist pants, to a pattern for tie-front wrap pants From this: to this: Who’s it for? Anybody who wants to give it a try! Any restrictions? Before attempting this hack, you should be reasonably familiar with how regular pants go together Difficulty 2 out of 5. Supplies For drafting…read more
4 new videos are now available! I couldn’t be more excited! These videos are perfect for the visual learner. First off, I would like to share the important detail in that while the online workshop videos will be available for purchase individually, and that option will be forever, I have a 4-pack Video Bundle option at a […]read more
This fun little dress is (another) Safari Raglan, which is a pattern I am pretty obsessed with at the moment for sewing up quick little dresses and shirts for edison. If it looks familiar you’re pretty spot on, my first ever safari raglan was made up in the same main fabric, hehe. I just don’t really have many knits in my stash that are fun and not like… this ugly blue and this weird purple, and a lot of my sewing is spur of the moment with whatever I have in my stash.read more