10 Things I Love SundayMay 7, 2017 / byElsie Larson / Categories : Feeds
Hi, friends. I’m here to share 10 things I am loving right now! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
1. I cried so much. Beautiful story!
2. These cactus vases are too cute.
3. After ten years of upgrading to bigger and bigger cameras, I switched to a smaller camera. I will be sharing a full review soon. Loving it so far!
4. The cutest flair pin I need for my collection.
6. My favorite shop for vintage Moroccan rugs.
7. Looking for a cute baby gift? I love these personalized puzzles.
8. Still obsessed with these pastel highlighter pens. So pretty!
9. I want to try this cocktail recipe. Looks interesting!
10. I am really looking forward to going to the Integratron on our next trip to Palm Springs (which is a work/fun trip coming up soon). It’s something I’ve always wanted to try! Anyone else have any Palm Springs/Joshua Tree recommendations you think Jeremy and I would enjoy together?
I am in the process of setting new goals for summer. Very excited for this coming season! What are you looking forward to?
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at A Beautiful Mess
You may like
This week’s free project is a delightful mantle size stocking that has five ribbons along the top. Today we’ll go over how to create the outline and find you materials. Tomorrow we’ll discuss the three green ribbons. Thursday we’ll do the two gold ribbons and the background Thursday we’ll also cover how to outline the […]
The post Holiday Ribbons – Free Needlepoint Stocking – Part 1 appeared first on Nuts about Needlepoint.read more
Some of my favourite bloggers have been making Flora dresses and tunics and I can’t wait to share them with you! This and next month, you’ll be treated to some lovely creations, like this one made by the one and only Bethany from I Married Superman. Ho…read more