10 Things I Love SundayMay 7, 2017 / byElsie Larson / Categories : Feeds
Hi, friends. I’m here to share 10 things I am loving right now! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
1. I cried so much. Beautiful story!
2. These cactus vases are too cute.
3. After ten years of upgrading to bigger and bigger cameras, I switched to a smaller camera. I will be sharing a full review soon. Loving it so far!
4. The cutest flair pin I need for my collection.
6. My favorite shop for vintage Moroccan rugs.
7. Looking for a cute baby gift? I love these personalized puzzles.
8. Still obsessed with these pastel highlighter pens. So pretty!
9. I want to try this cocktail recipe. Looks interesting!
10. I am really looking forward to going to the Integratron on our next trip to Palm Springs (which is a work/fun trip coming up soon). It’s something I’ve always wanted to try! Anyone else have any Palm Springs/Joshua Tree recommendations you think Jeremy and I would enjoy together?
I am in the process of setting new goals for summer. Very excited for this coming season! What are you looking forward to?
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at A Beautiful Mess
You may like
When it was released a few years ago, the Deer & Doe Bruyere shirt pattern felt like a breath of fresh air. At the time, the relaxed-fit Grainline Archer was everywhere, and the Bruyere offered some unique details for a button-down shirt: a fitted bodice, a waistband, and general fit-and-flare shape. I instantly fell in…read more
Crisp white shirting and comfy gray trousers make for an easy summer work outfit. Hope you have a great start to your week and thanks for stopping by! *** Shirt – Ann Taylor (plus today is the last day for 40% off! here | similar styles: here, here and here) Trousers – Ayr (old | similar […]read more
About a year ago I attended Melbourne’s first restash event. It’s a get-together where you take fabric, patterns, and any other sewing supplies that you no longer require, put them onto long tables, then take home things that other people have brought along! I think that I came home with less than I took (which… Continue reading McCalls 7125read more