Sriracha Buffalo BitesMay 18, 2017 / byKyle Murray / Categories : Feeds
Sriracha Buffalo Bites are a crowd-pleasing finger food your kids will love, especially if they like spicy and hot food! This easy to prepare recipe needs just 20 minutes in the oven and then it’s ready to be dipped in your favorite sauce (I prefer chunk bleu cheese myself). The ingredients make for a tasty, yet healthy lunch option full of good protein and fats. Avocado oil burns at higher temperatures, so you retain all the vitamins. Adjust the seasoning/sauce to a temperature and spice of your liking!
Ingredients for Sriracha Buffalo Bites
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp Butter (I use Kerrygold Grass-Fed)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lb boneless chicken
- 1/2 cup creole seasoning
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
Directions for Sriracha Buffalo Bites
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Chicken should be cut into one inch pieces. Toss chicken in creole seasoning.
- Put avocado oil into skillet and set heat to medium-high. Once smoke begins to rise, add chicken pieces to pan.
- Cook chicken for three minutes, flip over, and cook for an additional three minutes.
- Combine melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, and sriracha in a mixing bowl.
- Add chicken to mixing bowl with sauce and toss to combine.
- Place chicken on tray with parchment paper and add tray to oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the chicken begins to blacken.
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Protein 12 g
Fat 22 g
Carb 2 g
Fiber 0 g
Sugar 1 g
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at Kids Activities Blog
You may like
I’ve had pleasing results from the Cashmerette patterns I’ve used so far, but they have been designed for knits. The Springfield top was my first foray into a Cashmerette pattern that was designed for wovens. From the Cashmerette website: Make room in your closet for the Springfield Top! This woven shell is ideal for layering under… Continue reading Cashmerette Springfield topread more
Last year I had a call from my cousin Freya asking if I had any ball dresses in my wardrobe that she could borrow. Although I have a fair few formal dresses, none of them were quite right for Freya (although we are similar heights we are shaped quite differently) so I offered to sew… Continue reading Lekala 4403 – a formal dress for Freyaread more