Sriracha Buffalo BitesMay 18, 2017 / byKyle Murray / Categories : Feeds
Sriracha Buffalo Bites are a crowd-pleasing finger food your kids will love, especially if they like spicy and hot food! This easy to prepare recipe needs just 20 minutes in the oven and then it’s ready to be dipped in your favorite sauce (I prefer chunk bleu cheese myself). The ingredients make for a tasty, yet healthy lunch option full of good protein and fats. Avocado oil burns at higher temperatures, so you retain all the vitamins. Adjust the seasoning/sauce to a temperature and spice of your liking!
Ingredients for Sriracha Buffalo Bites
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp Butter (I use Kerrygold Grass-Fed)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lb boneless chicken
- 1/2 cup creole seasoning
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
Directions for Sriracha Buffalo Bites
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Chicken should be cut into one inch pieces. Toss chicken in creole seasoning.
- Put avocado oil into skillet and set heat to medium-high. Once smoke begins to rise, add chicken pieces to pan.
- Cook chicken for three minutes, flip over, and cook for an additional three minutes.
- Combine melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, and sriracha in a mixing bowl.
- Add chicken to mixing bowl with sauce and toss to combine.
- Place chicken on tray with parchment paper and add tray to oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the chicken begins to blacken.
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Protein 12 g
Fat 22 g
Carb 2 g
Fiber 0 g
Sugar 1 g
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at Kids Activities Blog
You may like
Fresh from teaching at Mimi G’s sewing conference last weekend, I’m revved up to release my new lingerie kits. Okay, okay technically I listed them last week, the day before I taught. I wanted to give the students first dibs on my new patterns with Simplicity and kits. Now that I’m back, it’s your turn…read more
If you are someone who loves spending time on a campsite you are going to love these campfire desserts! I honestly had no idea there were this many great ideas. I usually just stick to s’mores but I will definitely be stepping up my camping dessert game! 14 Scrumptious Campfire Desserts You Need To Make…
The post 14 Scrumptious Campfire Desserts You Need To Make This Summer appeared first on Kids Activities Blog.read more
I added an inside pocket, and made it as big as I could without interfering with the darts. It’s big enough for a phone.
I stuck a pin through the lining and leather where the tailor’s tack was (the tack was just in the lining), to mark the snap position on the leather. Then I used the washer as a template, and marked the position of the prongs with a pen (making sure it wouldn’t bleed through to the front!).
|Admire that lovely top stitching!|