10 Nontoxic Makeup Brands To Try!June 2, 2017 / bySavannah Wallace / Categories : Feeds
One thing I’ve been trying to make a practice of more and more in my life is intentional shopping. Putting quality over quantity in my purchasing as well as thoughtfulness has saved me so much time and waste not only in my wardrobe but in the beauty products I purchase. While I’m looking for quality in the product itself, I’m also considering what’s actually IN the product! So many beauty goods are riddled with toxic ingredients and the less of those dirty products I can put on my skin the better. I know it can be so tricky finding nontoxic products and brands that are comparable to your favorites, but girl, I’ve got you covered!
Today I’m sharing 10 of my favorite nontoxic beauty brands that are worth trying!
1. 100% PURE — I will never use another brow product again! Their brow pomade has replaced all of my high-end brow products, and I’m in love. They also carry a great range of body, hair and baby products too!
2. CRUNCHI — They carry one of my favorite foundation options for natural beauty. It goes on like a dream and looks so beautiful on the skin. You can also grab a sampling of their foundation colors so you know which one to pick before ordering! I was incredibly impressed by the application and wear! I recommend applying with a beauty blender! I also love their gloss, it smells divine and adds such a beautiful shine!
3. TATA HARPER — Such iconic green packaging! They are typically known for their skincare line, but I have loved trying out their cosmetics too! My favorite is probably their lip and cheek tint. I’m a sucker for multipurpose products, and I love the way these blend and smell!
4. ALIMA PURE — Another great option for those of you looking for a great, clean foundation. They have a lot of choices including powders and creams and a good range of coverage options too. I also really like their shimmer mineral shadows. SO pretty!
5. LILY LOLO — Hands down my favorite nontoxic mascara option! I was first introduced to Lily Lolo through a green beauty subscription service, and I knew after the first time I used the mascara that I would be needing more. Love how this makes my lashes look and love that it’s free of dirty ingredients! They also have a beautiful selection of lip products and some gorgeous eyeshadows too!
6. ERIN’S FACES — For my girls who love shimmer and glow, I’m crazy about their Magic Dust and Fairy Dust. It is BEAUTIFUL and so gorgeous for highlighting, using on the eyes, inner corners and even highlighting your shoulders. I’m curious to try their mineral lip glosses too! Also, their tinted balm is so good!
10. ZUZU LUXE — I really haven’t tried much of their line, but their felt tip, liquid liner is GOOD. I’m a huge eye liner fan, and I love a good wing… I was so thrilled to find this option, and it looks so amazing on and wears really beautifully!
Just as a bonus, I put together a simple look wearing some of these products! Check out the details of what I’m wearing below…
Wearing: Foundation – Crunchi in Fair, Brows – 100% Pure in Medium Brown, Shadow & Highlight – Erin’s Faces in Magic Dust, Liner – Zuzu Luxe in Raven, Mascara – Lily Lolo in Black, Blush – Tata Harper in Very Naughty, Lips – Au Naturale in Crushed Bloom, honorable mention! Can’t stop wearing this color!
Please feel free to share some of your favorite nontoxic beauty brands in the comments below. I would LOVE to know what you’re loving! xox Sav.
Credits//Author and Photography: Savannah Wallace. Photos edited with the NEW A Beautiful Mess actions.
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at A Beautiful Mess
You may like
Decorating for Christmas took longer than expected at our new house, but it’s all finally up and I’m basking in the joy of multiple sparkling vintage aluminum Christmas trees, glittering ornaments, and the sounds of Christmas music. These shots will also be the first real look you’ll get to see of our new house with […]read more
There are some patterns that are the perfect starter project for a new knitter or ideal as a last-minute knitting gift – and the ‘Wham Bam Thank You Lamb‘ (WBTYL) neck warmer is just that. You can access the pattern on Ravelry…
The post L…