10 Things I Love SundayJune 25, 2017 / byElsie Larson / Categories : Feeds
2. Summer is officially here. We’re going on family vacation next week, and I promised my nieces and nephews I would bring ALL my pool floats (and I added this one to the collection). I’m glad someone else appreciates my obsession. Haha.
3. I just bought this dress and it’s my new summer uniform.
4. I love that Anthropologie added an “Ingredient Conscious” category to the beauty section of their website. It’s fun to just browse, and they carry some of my favorite green beauty brands.
5. Obsessed with this woman’s Instagram series with her two daughters. So good!
6. I really like with this unique mirror. Should I get one for our hallway?
7. I have been on a MAJOR health kick this summer. I think I’m going to order this cookbook. Any other healthy cookbooks or blogs or Instagram accounts you recommend?
8. I am totally obsessed with following this renovation.
9. For those of you with baby girls, this is the BEST collaboration ever. I am a huge fan of Merrilee (and of matching—haha). So in love!
10. OK… and last but not least (this is actually the most important thing!) IS ANYONE WATCHING TWIN PEAKS? And, if so, what do you think?
We are big fans and we are watching and really into the new season. We went in with pretty low expectations and have been super impressed.
ps. I know someone will ask where the poster is from in my photo above… here you go.
I hope you have a great Sunday! Jeremy and I have been real busy lately, so I think we’re going to take the day off and have some quality time. xx -Elsie
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at A Beautiful Mess
You may like
Welcome back for the last day of the Lander sewalong. I am so excited to finish these up and see all of your versions. Let’s get started. Step 20 – First thing we are going to do is baste the side seams and check for fit. To create a basting stitch, all you need to do is lengthen your stitch length as far as it goes so that it’s easy to unpick if need be. Flip the back pant around so that the right side of the back and right side of the front are touching. Line up the side seams and pin. Baste at a 1” seam allowance. The 1″ seam allowance gives you lots of wiggle room in case you need to let it out a bit around the hip etc… Try the pants on, and adjust as necessary. Make sure that you pin the fly closed when you try them on to get an accurate idea of fit once the buttons are on. You may also want to try them on inside out so that you can easily pin the areas you want to adjust. (The seam allowance at the waist must stay at 1” so […]read more
We are gathering lots of fall crafts to keep us busy while we start to spend more time indoors. Fall colors are so beautiful that it makes it really easy to come up with lots of crafts and art projects. The other cool thing about fall crafts is that we get to bring nature…read more
I was going through my photo library this week and realized I totally forgot to blog about some of the
OTHER BLOG FAVORITES
HI DARLINGS! Well, I have good news and bad news. The good news is I did the tutorial on this dress which I posted about HERE, and it’s finished. YAY!! The bad news is it won’t be up until tomorrow morning because my new YOUTUBE posting schedule is now Wednesday and Saturdays. PLUS most of […]read more