Wrap-Up: Mini Capsule Wardrobe MonthJune 1, 2017 / bymeg / Categories : Feeds
That’s a wrap on the Curvy Sewing Collective’s Mini Capsule Wardrobe Month! We hope you enjoyed it and got some ideas for sewing your own mini capsule wardrobe.
A special thanks goes out to all of our awesome contributors for providing such fabulous content!!
Be sure to check out the Curvy Sewing Collective’s other theme months if you’re looking for more inspiration!
Here’s a round-up of all the posts we did during the Mini Capsule Wardrobe Month:
- Welcome to Mini Capsule Month!
- Is a Curvy Capsule Wardrobe Right for You?
- Sudoku vs. 4×4: Choosing a Capsule Type
- How to: Pick Your Wardrobe Capsule Color Palette
- Curvy Book Review: The Curated Closet
- Creating a Mood Board for Your Capsule Wardrobe
- Using Layers and Sewing a Dress-Based Capsule
- Shopping Your Stash for Your Mini Capsule
- Free Patterns to Sew Your Mini Capsule
- Two Takes on a Wardrobe Staple: Jalie Eleanore Jeans
- Royal Rumble: Woven Shell Patterns (Sorbetto vs. Springfield)
- The Magic of a Two Piece Dress
- Paige’s Mini Capsule Reveal
- Jennifer W’s Curvy Capsule Wardrobe Reveal!
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at Curvy Sewing Collective
You may like
I’m noticing a real change in the way Etsy talks about itself, its sellers, and its future. Before the board fired CEO Chad Dickerson in May, replacing him with former board member Josh Silverman under whose auspices another 23% of the staff was let go, Etsy’s message was focused on changing the world, what Chad…
The post Etsy Steers Away from Reinventing Commerce, Instead Encourages Sellers to Compete appeared first on whileshenaps.com.read more
This school year, let your kids showcase their unique style by making DIY backpacks with fabric markers. We’ve partnered with Tulip Fabric Markers to bring you three ways to transform a white backpack into a colorful masterpiece your kids will love. DIY Galaxy Backpack All things galaxy are IN and your kids will love this…read more
Are you thinking about making a DIY essential oil body spray? Maybe you’re looking to ditch the chemicals in brand name body sprays or you’re looking for a less expensive alternative. Essential oils can allow you to create beautiful fragrances that are customized just for you! Here are some tips on using essentials for body…read more