Wrap-Up: Mini Capsule Wardrobe MonthJune 1, 2017 / bymeg / Categories : Feeds
That’s a wrap on the Curvy Sewing Collective’s Mini Capsule Wardrobe Month! We hope you enjoyed it and got some ideas for sewing your own mini capsule wardrobe, or at least a few mix and match pieces!
A special thanks goes out to all of our awesome contributors for providing such fabulous content!!
Be sure to check out the Curvy Sewing Collective’s other theme months if you’re looking for more inspiration!
Here’s a round-up of all the posts we did during the Mini Capsule Wardrobe Month:
- Welcome to Mini Capsule Month!
- Is a Curvy Capsule Wardrobe Right for You?
- Sudoku vs. 4×4: Choosing a Capsule Type
- How to: Pick Your Wardrobe Capsule Color Palette
- Curvy Book Review: The Curated Closet
- Creating a Mood Board for Your Capsule Wardrobe
- Using Layers and Sewing a Dress-Based Capsule
- Shopping Your Stash for Your Mini Capsule
- Free Patterns to Sew Your Mini Capsule
- Two Takes on a Wardrobe Staple: Jalie Eleanore Jeans
- Royal Rumble: Woven Shell Patterns (Sorbetto vs. Springfield)
- The Magic of a Two Piece Dress
- Paige’s Mini Capsule Reveal
- Jennifer W.’s Capsule Wardrobe Reveal
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at Curvy Sewing Collective
You may like
Lately, I’ve been accepting the fact that having a knitting project not work out is a lot more frustrating than having a small sewing project go south. Maybe it is the time commitment or maybe it is that I accept…read more
Hey y’all, today I’m going to talk about making your own prints; specifically using fabric stamps to create a print. This is how I created the custom fabric used in the dress on the cover of my book, Sundressing. Years ago, I took a class from the super sweet and talented Miriam about how to carve Read the Rest…
Yesterday when I showed you my new Simple Knit Pencil Skirt and Union St. Tee, I forgot to tell you the back story. Originally I had planned a much different outfit for the Skirt-A-Thon! So today I’m sharing what really happened. My first plan was to sew the pencil skirt and pair it with a […]