Wrap-Up: Mini Capsule Wardrobe MonthJune 1, 2017 / bymeg / Categories : Feeds
That’s a wrap on the Curvy Sewing Collective’s Mini Capsule Wardrobe Month! We hope you enjoyed it and got some ideas for sewing your own mini capsule wardrobe, or at least a few mix and match pieces!
A special thanks goes out to all of our awesome contributors for providing such fabulous content!!
Be sure to check out the Curvy Sewing Collective’s other theme months if you’re looking for more inspiration!
Here’s a round-up of all the posts we did during the Mini Capsule Wardrobe Month:
- Welcome to Mini Capsule Month!
- Is a Curvy Capsule Wardrobe Right for You?
- Sudoku vs. 4×4: Choosing a Capsule Type
- How to: Pick Your Wardrobe Capsule Color Palette
- Curvy Book Review: The Curated Closet
- Creating a Mood Board for Your Capsule Wardrobe
- Using Layers and Sewing a Dress-Based Capsule
- Shopping Your Stash for Your Mini Capsule
- Free Patterns to Sew Your Mini Capsule
- Two Takes on a Wardrobe Staple: Jalie Eleanore Jeans
- Royal Rumble: Woven Shell Patterns (Sorbetto vs. Springfield)
- The Magic of a Two Piece Dress
- Paige’s Mini Capsule Reveal
- Jennifer W.’s Capsule Wardrobe Reveal
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at Curvy Sewing Collective
You may like
There are some patterns that are the perfect starter project for a new knitter or ideal as a last-minute knitting gift – and the ‘Wham Bam Thank You Lamb‘ (WBTYL) neck warmer is just that. You can access the pattern on Ravelry…
The post L…
The post L…