Wrap-Up: Mini Capsule Wardrobe MonthJune 1, 2017 / bymeg / Categories : Feeds
That’s a wrap on the Curvy Sewing Collective’s Mini Capsule Wardrobe Month! We hope you enjoyed it and got some ideas for sewing your own mini capsule wardrobe, or at least a few mix and match pieces!
A special thanks goes out to all of our awesome contributors for providing such fabulous content!!
Be sure to check out the Curvy Sewing Collective’s other theme months if you’re looking for more inspiration!
Here’s a round-up of all the posts we did during the Mini Capsule Wardrobe Month:
- Welcome to Mini Capsule Month!
- Is a Curvy Capsule Wardrobe Right for You?
- Sudoku vs. 4×4: Choosing a Capsule Type
- How to: Pick Your Wardrobe Capsule Color Palette
- Curvy Book Review: The Curated Closet
- Creating a Mood Board for Your Capsule Wardrobe
- Using Layers and Sewing a Dress-Based Capsule
- Shopping Your Stash for Your Mini Capsule
- Free Patterns to Sew Your Mini Capsule
- Two Takes on a Wardrobe Staple: Jalie Eleanore Jeans
- Royal Rumble: Woven Shell Patterns (Sorbetto vs. Springfield)
- The Magic of a Two Piece Dress
- Paige’s Mini Capsule Reveal
- Jennifer W.’s Capsule Wardrobe Reveal
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at Curvy Sewing Collective
You may like
I’ve made this top before – I think this could be my fourth version. It’s a great shape for me. The Style Arc Sunny has a terrific cocoon shape, with that volume balanced by fitted sleeves. Like the Tessuti Mandy boat tee, fabric choice is extremely important. Because those sleeves are fitted, and there is… Continue reading Style Arc Sunnyread more
No one works as hard as moms do, so when the end of a long day comes, we want to help moms relax! Whether you have one child or five, there is something about motherhood that is absolutely exhausting! Maybe you feel like you run through the day constantly putting out fires and tending to emergencies. Maybe you…read more
Farewell to My Red Pen By Denise Holguin As Managing Editor, a portion of my time is spent editing the magazine. This includes making sure advertisements are placed, the Buyers Guide has the correct page numbers and the Table of Contents leads readers to the proper articles. I do all these tasks with a red […] Read more…read more