Flypaper thoughts morning in July editJuly 6, 2017 / byBarbara / Categories : Feeds
- My daughter and I in the fabric store
- I have to go to a wedding
- What do you like best?
- The turquoise, the shocking pink, or the coral?
- What about black?
- No black, done with black
- Besides it's a wedding
- OK. What about navy?
- Yes I could do navy. I have navy shoes and a bag
- You mean match? No you can't do that.
- I like to match
- Mom no. I mean it
- So what am I going to wear?
- How about grey?
- Let's get those buttons. I can come back later.
- Offline for the last week because I have been doing childcare for seven days
- And helped my Texas bound son clean his place
- Out where he lives there is a sign on the church
- "Blessing of the surfboards Sunday"
- Church a block away is selling ice cream cones every afternoon as a fund raiser for Cuba and Uganda
- Good for instilling values
- As in any more hitting and no ice cream all summer
- Have made a few things but need a photographer over the age of 7
- Got to wait for the weekend to do that
- Got a Singer Rocketeer for $50 from a man who had it set up in his backyard on a table
- Sounds so smooth
- But needs a major cleaning
- Read you can soak them in kerosene overnight in a bucket
- Got a feeling I am not going to be doing that
- Got it to run a old template buttonholer
- Excited and want to do a post on that
- Have so so many sewing projects in my head
- Think I may make a few bags
- My wallet is shot
- Pretty excited about that
- Let's face it
- My sewing is not on the edge
- It's right in the middle
- Now off to remind everyone about the church ice cream
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at sewing on the edge
You may like
Skirt: Made by me, Butterick 4792
Shoes: Born “Kharen”
It’s not summer to me until we’ve been to the beach. Being by the water has always been so restful and healing for my soul. The older I get, the more of a beach gal I seem to become. I’m happy to report that Piper shares my love of the water and has loved the […]
The post What to Pack For a Day at the Beach With a Toddler appeared first on Love Lola | A Life & Style Blog.read more