July Beauty Line-upJuly 6, 2017 / byAnh / Categories : Feeds
Some things I have on re-order:
- Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum (here): A downright splurge, but so worth it. Friends who have sampled from my bottle wake-up in the morning saying they’re believers! Plus I’m obsessed with the scent.
- Almond Shower Oil by L’Occitane (here): It starts out oily and lathers up nicely in the shower! Extra hydrating – I use this especially on my feet, knees, and elbows.
- True Botanicals Hydrating Mist (here): I use this after using toner to moisten my skin again, and it’s another scent winner for me.
- Kate Somerville EradKate (here): As soon as I feel a hormonal breakout coming, I dab this on and it’s gone within days.
- La Mer The Tonic (here): Even after washing my face I never skip this step. It never feels fully clean and refreshed until I’ve used this tonic.
- Biossance 100% Squalane Oil (here): I’ve written about this product before and I stand by my opinion! This has essentially replaced “body lotion” for me – this oil hydrates and leaves a nice, subtle glow on my skin.
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at 9to5Chic
You may like
Skirt: Made by me, Butterick 4792
Shoes: Born “Kharen”
It’s not summer to me until we’ve been to the beach. Being by the water has always been so restful and healing for my soul. The older I get, the more of a beach gal I seem to become. I’m happy to report that Piper shares my love of the water and has loved the […]
The post What to Pack For a Day at the Beach With a Toddler appeared first on Love Lola | A Life & Style Blog.read more