Free Kids Printable Fall Tree Coloring PageSeptember 15, 2017 / byJen Goode / Categories : Feeds
Grab some crayons, print out this fall tree coloring page and get creative with this fun autumn activity sheet. This fall coloring page is also a fun activity sheet to use for counting or color matching.
Fall Tree Coloring Page
Use crayons or markers, paint and even glitter to decorate this pretty tree. We colored our tree with red, orange and yellow leaves and then added gold glitter glue on top. Your kids can create their own Autumn masterpiece!
- Turn this picture into a color by number page by adding a dot of color to each leaf and your child and match the color to complete the coloring.
- Practice counting. Count all the leaves. Count only the red leaves, the yellow leaves and then the orange leaves.
- Practice cutting. Cut out the whole tree. For advanced scissor users, practice cutting out each leaf.
- Trace it. Place a piece of tracing paper over the tree art and trace the tree.
- Turn it into art. Cut out the entire tree and glue to a different background sheet of paper, use decorative page if you’d like. The frame however you’d like.
- Talk about Seasons. Print out multiple copies of this picture and use colors that represent other seasons for each pictures. Then compare the different trees.
More fun coloring pages and activities to try:
I hope you have a ton of fun with this fall tree coloring page. Add a little glitter and help make Autumn sparkle this year!
This is a syndicated post. Please visit the original author at Kids Activities Blog
You may like
PATTERN DETAILS Sew a bean bag chair that doubles as toy storage! This fun bean bag chair sewing pattern is easy to make and is HUGE – I measured 40” across and it fits at least 30 stuffed animals. When I gave it to my daughter she ran around the house gathering up all her […]read more
CLASS OVERVIEW Wondering what holiday treats to bake this season? We teamed up with Bob’s Red Mill and popular baking instructor Nicki Sizemore to help you decide! In this special freebie, Nicki guides you step by step to make four indulgent desserts: crêpe cake with chocolate whipped cream, mini pecan tartlets, apple galette with perfect […]read more
PATTERN DETAILS You won’t be able to resist making this cute and cuddly knitted teddy bear set. I have always loved soft toys, especially teddy bears, so I thought I would make one come to life! This set is the perfect winter accessory for all ages, and could be made in any colourway you like. […]read more